当前位置首页 > 段子 > 台词

怦然心动台词英文中文完整版

分类:台词时间:2017-08-31 10:20:23关键词:怦然心动,电影台词

怦然心动台词英文中文完整版,该片根据文德琳·范·德拉安南的同名原著小说改编,描述了青春期中男孩女孩之间的有趣战争。于2010年8月6日在美国上映。今天,为大家带来怦然心动台词英文中文完整版,希望大家喜欢!

QQ截图20170831102053.jpg

他和我聊各式各样的事情   

He told me all sorts of things.   

 

比如他怎么找到一份运输干草的工作,比如他后悔自己没有完成大学学业   

Like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.   

 

有天,他出人意料地问   

Then one day he surprised me.   

 

你和对门那个布莱斯是怎么回事啊?   

What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?   

 

朱莉:啊?什么怎么回事啊?没什么啊   

What do you mean? Nothing.   

 

父:哦,那就好,是我想多了   

Oh, okay .My mistake.   

 

朱莉:你为什么这么想?   

Why would you even think that?   

 

父:没什么,只是你成天把他挂在嘴边   

No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.   

 

朱莉:我有吗?

I do?   

 

父:是啊   

Mm-hm.   

 

朱莉:我不知道I   

don't know.   

 

我想是因为他那双眼睛,或者是他的微笑   

I guess it's something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.   

 

父:那他这个人如何?   

But what about him?   

 

朱莉:什么?   

What?   

 

父:你必须看到整体   

You have to look at the whole landscape.   

 

朱莉:什么意思?   

What does that mean?   

 

父:一幅画可不仅仅是它各个部分的简单组合   

A painting is more than the sum of its parts.   

 

一头牛只是一头牛   

A cow by itself is just a cow.   

 

草地只是一片长满青草和花朵的土地   

A meadow by itself is just grass,   

QQ截图20170831102112.jpg

透过树枝的阳光,也不过是一束光线而已   

And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.   

 

但是你将它们组合在一起   

But you put them all together...   

 

却美的不可思议   

and it can be magic.   

 

爸爸的话,我一知半解   

I didn't really understand what he was saying   

 

直到有一天下午,我在那棵梧桐树上   

until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.   

 

当时我是想取一个风筝   

I was rescuing a kite.   

 

风筝挂在很高的树上,我从未爬到那么高的地方   

It was a long way up ,higher than I'd ever been.   


声明:本站部分图文收集于网络,图文内容只作阅读参考及交流,不作商用,版权归原作者所有!如您发现本站有某些图文内容侵犯到您的合法权益,请及时联系本站确认之后将立即删除,非常感谢!

栏目文章推荐